Archive for month: September, 2017
Why does the All About Florida Homes Team invest in professional real estate photography?
The answer is simple. We are professional real estate marketers. We understand how buyers search for homes. We are on top of trends in real estate and we put all the best practices to work for our sellers.
Consider the following impactful stats:
- 90% of buyers start their home searches online. (National Association of Realtors)
- Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos, 20% on the listing description and 20% on the agent description. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Homes with professional photos get 61% more views online. (Redfin)
- Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster, spending only 89 days on the market compared to 123 for other homes. (PR Newswire)
- According to MLS statistics, properties photographed by drones (aerial images) sold 68% faster. (RIS Media)
Take a look at the two photos below. It’s hard to believe they are of the same home, right? Photo 1 was taken by one of our team members. It’s a good amateur shot, but it’s nothing like the professional photo (Photo 2) of the same home (courtesy of Picture It Sold Photography, our go-to vendor for photographing our listings in Palm Beach County).
Now you understand a little about the buyer’s online home shopping experience – and about how pro photos help us sell homes faster and for higher prices. So, which photo would you want your Realtor to use to market your home?
Call us today at 561-571-2289 (or contact us here) if you’d like to lear more about how we will market your home if you list with us!
AMY STARK SNOOK,
Phone | 561-571-2289
All About Florida Homes